• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone hear from Madreefer or JRWohler?

i've been in contact with mark (madreefer). he lives in union beach. his town was desimated. entire sections lost, houses destroyed, piles of timber, or in some cases moved into the middle of streets intact. unfortualely he took on water... pretty much ruined the down stairs of his house, floors, furniture, appliances... everything. and i hate to break this news for him. he lost his tank during the power outage. all fish and corals other than a select couple that were ok enough to get into the tank by the time he could get to me. he's just gonna break it down and dry out his rock to rebuild in his new 120g in the spring. his family, cats and dog are ok. i'll be sure to let him know you guys were asking about him.

Just heard from Him..he has no power. I asked him if he had any loses but has not responded. He could be having intermittent cell reception.

I forgot to mention that I'm contacting JRWohler

Union Beach is just a mess it is just horrible!

Mark, James and Phil if you need any frags that I have your are welcome to them.

I'm so very sorry for all you may be going through at this time.

Baxter