• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone need a large QT/Treatment tank???? (Swedesboro NJ 08085)

I have a 125 that has been used as a QT/treatment tank with cuprmaine. This is a complete setup with overflow box and proclear w/d and a mag 7 return pump. It has a plain pine stand nothing special and a regular flourescent light that sits on the top. So if you are in need of a large treatment tank. Let me know. This will be plug and play. $400.00 and open to offers or trade for a smaller QT/treatment tank in the 40 long range.....

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Re: Anyone need a large QT/Treatment tank????

Please post your location. Thanks.

Re: Anyone need a large QT/Treatment tank????

^ Swedesboro NJ 08085 nice little tank and is the 125 long version

Open to offers.....I am going to need this tank for at least another 8 weeks...I have to QT a pair of Crosshatch triggers, then it will be available.

Offers please....Someone has to need a large treatment tank with all this ich going around.....

deepblue68

POTM Winner
i have a stand and cap(custom built) but they both could use refinishing,in my eyes, never got around to it.no light.i was going to do a reef tank as my next project.