• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

anyone need cheato

you're in luck, I have the little starfish also.. I'm in burlington, about 1/2 hour north of you. Exit 47A off of 295 or exit 5 of the NJTP.. I'll be home Saturday, waiting for the cable guy, if you wanna stop by

Cheato is a macro algae that is used to export nitrates. you can use it in your sump/refugium with some light to keep it growing.

Last chance.. got 1 huge or 2 smaller clumps of Cheato. Goes in the trash tomorrow. South Jersey(Burlington) pickup

I would have taken some if you were a bit up north. :( I don't have any.. I mean around Somerset area (north brunswick) area.

Don't think I'll make it that far north or south, but can hold on to it for a few more days if you think you may be able to pick up.. I'm right off of Exit 5 of the NJTP. I'll meet ya within 10 miles or so.

Don't think I'll make it that far north or south, but can hold on to it for a few more days if you think you may be able to pick up.. I'm right off of Exit 5 of the NJTP. I'll meet ya within 10 miles or so.

Hows about Thursday? I can probably swing up there then. If your not to far off of 295 I can just meet you there or your house.

Still interested if available. I can meet you today after 5. Let me know. PM'd you my number just shoot me a text or call.

Josh

I would have taken some if you were a bit up north. :( I don't have any.. I mean around Somerset area (north brunswick) area.

I have some extra Olivier gave me last weekend. Your more then welcome to it if you want to stop by. I'm in Bridgewater.