• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone wanna take a ride

I have to drive into Brooklyn in sat or sun to pick up a tank and could use a hand plus company So if any of my reef peeps are willing to come along I’d appreciate it
Will be fun ride,,, so reach out n let me know. I’m picking up a 180gal tank FREE

I have to drive into Brooklyn in sat or sun to pick up a tank and could use a hand plus company So if any of my reef peeps are willing to come along I’d appreciate it
Will be fun ride,,, so reach out n let me know. I’m picking up a 180gal tank FREE
Dang. I’d be happy to go and help you out Pauli. Unfortunately I’m away at the moment Super excited for your new build

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I would if I could brotha. but 1, I can't lift anything crazy heavy so thats no help. and 2 doubt wife would let me out of the house for a full day hahahaa.

I would if I could brotha. but 1, I can't lift anything crazy heavy so thats no help. and 2 doubt wife would let me out of the house for a full day hahahaa.
Think it’s hard to get away now wait till baby comes you’ll never be free again,, hahaha welcome to my world