• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone want to lend me holesaw for 3/4" bulkhead (1.5" holesaw)?

Like the title says im looking for a 1.5 inch holesaw that will be used for a 3/4" bulkhead. Have a dremel but holesaw is so much easier to use. I live in Union, NJ (Union county).

Thanks

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Let me see if I can find mine and you can borrow it. I'm not too far away and my parents live in Elizabeth.

I think I might have one. Not sure though. I'm on vacation at the moment I'll check when I get home this weekend.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I still haven't found where I put that thing... :( I think it might be time for me to order a new one. Glass-holes here I come! They ship quick, so if I get it by the weekend, and you didn't get one yet, you are more than welcome to use it.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I needed to order some other things from them that I've been meaning to do for months now, so it's all good. I need to replace the one I lost here somewhere... One day it will turn up when I least expect it to!