• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

apex setup help PLEASE !

Just got my new apex and just cant understand the manual. Is there anyone who may be able to get me through atleast the basic setup PLEASE ! I am very technologically impaired any help in appreciated. Thanks Chuck P .

I can help you with anything APEX related.
Tell me what you are looking to do and I can help you create the program

Ok well I just spoke to magic who has another model and he was able too help. I am just looking to try to control my lights right now , im new to controllers and these directions leave alot to be desired for someone like me who lacks the brains. im going to try some more stuff. If you can help me Great! thanks again and thanlks again magic. I will get back to you guys soon.

the best thin i have heard for the APEX is to get it to where you can go online and do everything.. it has a Built in Web server and its own web page so you can name everything and control it from anywhere.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
chuck116 said:
Ok well I just spoke to magic who has another model and he was able too help. I am just looking to try to control my lights right now , im new to controllers and these directions leave alot to be desired for someone like me who lacks the brains. im going to try some more stuff. If you can help me Great! thanks again and thanlks again magic. I will get back to you guys soon.
Chuck

How did you make out?

Bob

magic said:
chuck116 said:
Chuck

How did you make out?

Bob

he got to the web interface and we discussed how to set up the outlets.

He should have it working by now

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Gonzapa said:
magic said:
chuck116 said:
Chuck

How did you make out?

Bob

I guess he found the WEP key for the router.

Bob

magic said:
Gonzapa said:
magic said:
chuck116 said:
Chuck

How did you make out?

Bob

I guess he found the WEP key for the router.

Bob
no he connected it directly with a cable

Ok just an update thanks to everyone BOB,Gonzapa and kirt from Neptune, im up and running, Turns out I rushed through the time set up and when I went back to start setting things up the tank was 12 hours apart from the settings I had put in, with the military time. I did not realize that it was setup that way, oh admitting you made a mistake is half the battle. i new with the quality of the product that it was operator error. So now I just have to figure out what to hook up next. Great product very excited its the first controller we have ever owned. Thanks again for all the help. Im sure I will be calling both you guys again real soon. Thanks Chuck P and Anna Maria