• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April 2020 POTM

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
In speaking with the BOD it was decided to bring this back and give people something else to do during these trying times.
In the past there was much angst over rule #2. The BOD has decided for now any pic you take is permissible.
Meaning it can be your tank, an aquarium, LFS, scuba diving etc. The only thing not allowed is downloading pics from the Internet.
The BOD reserves the right to disqualify anyone they feel has violated any of the rules posted.

Please read carefully before submitting pics.

Picture of The Month Rules

Submit all pics by April 25th

When submitting please remember to put POTO and your NJRC Username in the subject line.

Prize - $20 Paypal

Have fun everyone!!!

In speaking with the BOD it was decided to bring this back and give people something else to do during these trying times.
In the past there was much angst over rule #2. The BOD has decided for now any pic you take is permissible.
Meaning it can be your tank, an aquarium, LFS, scuba diving etc. The only thing not allowed is downloading pics from the Internet.
The BOD reserves the right to disqualify anyone they feel has violated any of the rules posted.

Please read carefully before submitting pics.

Picture of The Month Rules

Submit all pics by April 25th

When submitting please remember to put POTO and your NJRC Username in the subject line.

Prize - $20 Paypal

Have fun everyone!!!
Have they made it easier to post pictures or do you still have to go through the email stuff

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Since vetting is required. For now. We will maintain the pictures going to

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I would think people would be bored and have tons of pics from staying in.
I took quite a few myself.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Did I put a pic in this month? Thought I did. If not, lemme know and I will.