• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April Meeting

Hi, name is Joe and I'm interested in joining. used to have a 75 g reef tank - moved and am now starting 24g nano-cube. Can you give me some info on joining, meetings etc. Currently living in Piscataway with summer home on LBI

thanks

WELCOME ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Yes i have a application i can send you and then ill give you the email address to send it to and as for the meetings there posted on here and reef central but were trying to get others to use the site more
Nick

Welcome Joe !
Depending were in Piscataway you are your not to far from me, I'm in Mountainside,just down the highway from Piscataway.You can go to the home page and fill one out at the bottom of the page.LBI is one of my fav. shores.My freind has a house in Loveladies and in late sept. we go sainning down on a side street near the Coastguard and get all types of Tropical fish from the curents.One of my freinds had a FOWLR tank filled with fish only what we caught down there with the saine net.

ok am inot seeing something where is the members section cuase i don't see it anywhere and i paid my dues at malcolm's just trying to figure this all out and why can i not post pics in the gallery am i mising something

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It depends on if you are marked in the member list here as a member or not, I think. I'm a paid member also but have not been marked so on this site yet so I don't have access to the member's only section yet. Not sure who's responsible for the site maintenance...

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Nick! I'm really bummed. I'm not going to make the meeting this month because I already have prior commitments. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it though. Sorry I can't be there!

count me in Brian i'm jumping in with you i'll give you a call tomorrow i wanna takle the trip to nicks on tues or wed with you also

Kevin

i wish i was going but im down here in florida, ohh well maybe next month, oh if any1 is going to make a quikie here in north jersey