• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April Meeting

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Jason & Nancy, Thanks so much for opening up your home to the club!

We had a great (albeit long) meeting today. Lots of socializing, chatting, staring at tanks, drilling tanks, eating, drinking, raffles, etc at today. The tank drilling was interesting to experience. Great to see all the familiar faces at the meeting. Looking forward to seeing you all at Rich's with Dr. Mac.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Thanks Jason and Nancy for hosting another great NJRC meeting. I never cease to be amazed at the systems you guys have. Not just one tank sitting in a room. Maybe someday I will get that far. :-\ And thanks Steve for the help on my skimmer.

Thanks Jayson & Nancy, the food was great & i had a great time showing everyone how easy it is to cut glass.
Erma u'r welcome.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Definitely another great meeting.  Thanks Jason and Nancy for welcoming us into your home. 

Jason, I enjoyed tracing all of your lines trying to figure out how you support all of those tanks with one pump.  Between that and seeing how easy it is to cut glass, the wheels are spinning for improvements to my system (Phyl's gonna love me for that!).

As always, it was good shootin' the hoo with everyone.  Hope to see you all in Cape May.