• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aptasia filefish

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
They're a tough find right now.
I've had one on order from 2 separate shops for about 8 weeks now, neither shop is able to get them atm, which probably means they'll show back up on the market at $150.

I know you are in in Central NJ area alot, there is a petco in brick that has a great selection and can probably even order a small one for you.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I know you are in in Central NJ area alot, there is a petco in brick that has a great selection and can probably even order a small one for you.
Someone here has been trying to get one from Brick PetCo for a few weeks with no luck. FYI not me.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Someone here has been trying to get one from Brick PetCo for a few weeks with no luck. FYI not me.
Me. I picked one up about 2 months back, fresh out of the bag. Had him acclimating and he didn't make it. Brought him back and Ben didn't have any to replace it with. Going on 9 weeks or so now - they're ordered every week and none are available. I'm told there are about 7 people on a waiting list for them.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Got mine but a bit cautious. Literally pinky nail size., and they're going for $50.