• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aqua Illumination Sol Super Blue

Does anyone have any experience with these guys and If so would you mind sharing how they worked out for you? I'm trying to get some descent lights on a budget at the moment and I found a pretty good deal on these. Thanks!

I have the AI 32 HD and love it. The app makes it very easy to use, it’s very quiet when fan is running and it works without any flaws. My only disappointment was when I originally received it. There is some sort of harness inside it that comes loose when being shipped and I had to take it apart to fasten it back in. But it was an easy fix after googling how to correct the problem.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Does anyone have any experience with these guys and If so would you mind sharing how they worked out for you? I'm trying to get some descent lights on a budget at the moment and I found a pretty good deal on these. Thanks!
Back when they first came out lots of guys used them and had good results. They lack some colors the new ones have but blue and white will work and get you going.

Back when they first came out lots of guys used them and had good results. They lack some colors the new ones have but blue and white will work and get you going.
Yeah if I end up getting them I would probably run to t5 bulbs as supplements for the other colors, to be honest Im just really into the royal blue lol. love how that looks

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Yeah if I end up getting them I would probably run to t5 bulbs as supplements for the other colors, to be honest Im just really into the royal blue lol. love how that looks
You might be better off with new black box lights most have full spectrum now

You might be better off with new black box lights most have full spectrum now
I was considering them but the only thing that makes me nervous is the lack of a UL listing , plus I can get the AI sols for pretty cheap which is appealing, it'd be around $150 for 2 lights and a controller