• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aqua illuminations controller help needed

Just picked up a sol fixture and controller from judeo thanks again. Just seeing if their is anyone in the readington area that is familiar with the knob style ai controller I'm clueless on it and my vegas run the updated controller. Just send me a pm thanks

Just got it in the mail today or I could have had you mess with it last night. I messed with it for about ten minutes and said forget this ,nothing like the new controller

Yeah have the apex didn't buy the module , running 2 vegas on the dt and now have a sol over my sump/frag tank but of course you can't run separate time zones on the two fishbrain is stopping by in a few with an updated controller but now I just find out that I will need a wireless adapter for the sol ,whyyyyyyy.........so if their is anyone out there with a wireless adapter that wants to trade for frags I'm in dire need. The wifey is getting a little frustrated with "the hobbies" or more or the the money spent on them. So long story short wireless adapter for ai sol needed

I saw the wifi adapter on sale for $25 last week. Might still be. Search around.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Problem solved fish rain supplied me with the updated controller and wiring , all setup to start growing sps in my sump/ frag tank thanks again Brian