• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

AquaChar

Thank you for having me on the zoom hang out tonight! I love seeing local clubs still coming together! You guys have some beautiful tanks.

I hope it was informative and you learned a thing or two.

AquaChar is a biological carbon that because of its size and the high temperature it does carbon things longer and then can be used as a biomedia that can be easily rinsed easily. I attached a 24 hour difference picture I recently got to the thread.

Can learn more at www.AquaChar.com

I like to be upfront and since this is a small hobby I like to address things. When we first released we had an issues with some metals found in a few orders. This was due to an employee cutting corners and either didn't understand it was going to aquariums or didn't care. Anyways he is no longer with the company. It wasn't a wide spread issue but we were naive with our associations and minor mistakes became magnified as social.media fodder. We had way more positive reviews. When we found out we trashed all existing product redid the process and quality controls and had a tree trimming company down the street manage the property. To show it was fixed we did 3200 samples for MACNA as a make or break moment. Fortunately we met some awesome connections and even had the reviews from ICP companies I spoke about. I know the hobby is small and people talk. I just wanted to share that I own it and what we did to correct it.

Feel free to ask any questions and I will be happy to answer.

P.S. I hope that great white didn't eat all Paul's fish and he can get back quickly with a fresh water change for his tank!

Attachments

• IMG_20200811_231723_166.jpg
    IMG_20200811_231723_166.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 7

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
thanks for the info today Brian ! will definitely look into your product more and placing an order !

-del ..like the computer with 1 L (my zoom name)

Truly appreciate you spending the time with a small group of Reefers. I definitely learned a thing or two and will look into your product further

Hello everyone! Really enjoyed the chat with the group. Feel free to reach out to me with questions and tell me about your tank