• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aquacontroller Jr. and Powerheads - MYSTERY SOLVED

I FINALY FIGURED IT OUT!

OK........... If you want to hook up a Tunze to an aquacontroller and want it to actually do what you tell it to you need a GROUND! It works PERFECT with an extension cord attached to it that has a proper ground but it does not work at all without one. I just testing it a lot and that seems to be the fix!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
What made you try that? Good Idea!!

You should post in the Tunze forum on RC or the AC Forum for that matter...I bet there are a lot of people that would find that handy!

Are the Nano Streams strong enough in the 240?

ReefDrumz said:
What made you try that? Good Idea!!

You should post in the Tunze forum on RC or the AC Forum for that matter...I bet there are a lot of people that would find that handy!

Are the Nano Streams strong enough in the 240?

Yea, they actually are very good from what I have seen so far.

I know a lot of people are having problems with it becuase they are actually trying to create a specific program JUST for Tunze to do this! No one knew how to do it when I researched it about a month ago so I guess I should try and let people know about my find there also.