• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aquarium Depot Amphipod/Copepod Offer

I found out last minute that Aquarium Depot was running their "Buy 1000/Get 1000 Free" offer on amphipods and copepods again. Since the offer was expiring, I just placed an order to get it in in time. I had to get over $150 for free shipping so I'll have some extra pods if anybody wants in.

Currently they're expected to be delivered on Wednesday though I also added a note on the order that they shouldn't ship unless they have a way to keep them cool in transit (since we're in for mid-90s next week!) The price is $40 for 2,000 pods total, or a half order of $20 for 1000 pods. I probably have 2-3 full orders that I can spare. If you're interested, shoot me a PM. Only catch is, you have to be able to pick up from me in Florham Park, 07932 on Wednesday afternoon/evening.

erics210

NJRC Member
I did the same. Sold one pair of Pods for cost. Dumper 2 into my system. Now running a pod culture along with my Phyto cultures.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Ok I will take a 1/2 order 1,000 pods.

Last edited:

Salted

NJRC Member
I'm in for 1,000 for sure. I'll just pp you the $20. Good chance my son will take 1,000 also.

Edit; just me so still a 1/2 order here. Didn't want to tie up a 1/2 order if others are interested.

Last edit ; I'm in for a full order.

Last edited:
Anyone else interested? I still have an order and a half left. Should be arriving by around midday tomorrow (Wednesday). Half order has 1000 pods for $20, full order is 2000 pods for $40.