• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aquarium Discount Pet Center in Marlton

FYI. The owner is retiring and liquidating his store. Most of the freshwater fish are $1 each. All the tanks left are 50% off. Sorry no big tanks left.

Just wanted to say thanks for the heads up. I picked up a BioCube there pretty cheap. Last one they had. Of course, the guy that works there knocked the lid off, cracked the lens cover and busted the 10k light... ::) but he replaced the bulb and I can live with the crack for now (I'll be getting a price on a replacement)

Was really a shame to see the condition of the tanks there. I've not been in there for a LONG time (when I was a kid) and I'm hoping they were the way they are because they knew they were closing down shop.

That is correct. Sunday was their last day. I asked them what they'd be doing with their remaining stock. I didn't realize it, but I guess they have a shop over on 130 and they're going to take it over there.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Actually it's his brother that owns the shop on 130. All remaining stock will be sold off to him.

panmanmatt said:
Actually it's his brother that owns the shop on 130. All remaining stock will be sold off to him.

Oh, I didn't know. I asked Bill there what they were doing with the rest of the stuff and he just said "Taking it to our other store"

Hope he gives his brother a good deal ;)