• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aquatic Experience help wanted for setup and break down

Hello
We have been contracted by ta few of the largest vendors at the show to setup their display tanks. We have about 12x tanks in total to assemble and stock.
For any aquatic enthusiasts that want to see a show transform and have bragging rights that their work is on display for all to see please let me know.

The event is at the Meaowloands expo center. 10/19--10/21 (Friday - Sun) The main setup day will be Thursday the 18th. We may need a hand or two the day prior.

All volunteers will leave happy. Product, rock, corals, fish, supplies, gift cards, future discounts or other ways.
PM me and let me know if your interested.

We have display tanks for sale brand new (2 days old) if anyone wants a water box 100.2 white display red sea 525 white aqueon 90 gal tanks, bio cubes plus misc sizes all available at great prices.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
sent you a message

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
As soon as we break down our station, I'll jump over to you if you still need help.