• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aquatic Life Hybrid Fixture for sale

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I have two fixtures for sale..... I decided to switch to the XHO Add ons

one is the 60" fixture w\ Brand new T5s I have all hardware and can throw in the 24" extenders - $350 w bulbs

- 48" w\ Brand new T5s I have all hardware and can throw in the 24" extenders - $220 w bulbs

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Nice deal. I've got a set over my 120 with 3x AI Hydras and they made a ton of difference.
GLWS.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey guys sorry. Tax season is finally over so I can get my life back.

The 48” fixture is off the market for now

The 61” fixture is clean and ready to go. I will have a lot more equipment coming up

Hey guys sorry. Tax season is finally over so I can get my life back.

The 48” fixture is off the market for now

The 61” fixture is clean and ready to go. I will have a lot more equipment coming up
Do you happen to have a 3ft T-5 dusk bulb light???

Jamie S

NJRC Member

one is the 60" fixture w\ Brand new T5s I have all hardware and can throw in the 24" extenders - $350 w bulbs

- 48" w\ Brand new T5s I have all hardware and can throw in the 24" extenders - $220 w bulbs
Hi Ecam, is the 60" fixture still available?

deepblue68

POTM Winner

Lmk how you like the xho I have been thinking about adding them to my system