• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aquatic Obsessions

Hi all, i went to aquatic obsessions last thurs, i believe. They had some great livestock and excellent prices. The people in the store were very nice and knowledgable and were able to answer any questions that i had. Another plus was that it only took me 10 minutes to get there from my house in bayonne. So it looks like i got my favorite new store to stop in and check in on when new livestock comes in. I highly recommend the store to everyone.

One bad thing, is that it is right next door to a puppy store..lol...so of course i had to walk in to see the puppies and almost left with a 1400 puppy..lol...so yeah, thats not a good thing..for me once i hold the puppy its hard for me to walk away..lol..im such a wuss..but i did man up and was able to walk out without buying another dog...haha..