• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Are you kidding me

I can’t believe it, after being so careful and not going out just staying home wearing mask every time went out,, and my wife just tested positive for the cooties,, now lock down for two weeks and I’m supposed to be going back to work Monday and now I can’t,,, the good thing is I’m in South Carolina at beach 4 days before she was infected,, so I should be good, gonna get tested tomorrow here before I even go home,, and if I’m good I might just stay here until she’s better,, idk see what happens

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Oh wow! Hope she doesn’t get too sick from it. Did she get it from school?

Miss you on the forum!

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Mrs. Paulie: Oh man, its terrible, I have chills and a 102 fever, my joints ache and I can hardly move. How are you.

Paulie (in lounge chair, at pool bar, margarita in hand, lifts up the shades): Yeah, same here.

;)

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I got infected from my dr or his office this time last year- I wasn't hospitalized but spent 2 months losing weight etc- one thing that helped was re-finding this hobby- started with a 13 gal aio- now I have 3 tanks- hope you and your wife plow through and feel better soon

sorry buddy. so yeah we are going back into lockdown hah! nobody allowed over here for the rest of the month. this is when it strikes, you think youre out of the woods and bam. neighbor's brother just died from covid,

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
get well soon to both of you!!!! FYI, that ocean air will help big time hehe

Only wife is sick rest of us are good,, I’ve decided to stay out of the house for 10-14 days I’m gonna stay at Myrtle Beach South Carolina,, it’s 82 today

Attachments

• 2F632B90-E244-422F-90AB-B44B1A4C417E.jpeg
    2F632B90-E244-422F-90AB-B44B1A4C417E.jpeg
    961.8 KB · Views: 1

Salted

NJRC Member
Just keep applying sunscreen and you’ll get through this paulie. We’re all behind you, stay tough, you’re an inspiration to us all.