• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ATO

I am lookin for a small pump for top off. It has to have good head pressure because my 55g of rodi is in the basement. I plan to run 1/4 ice maker line so i would need a pump that i could reduce down to that, anyone know of a good pump to run? Thanks Chad

If you're running a line up to you're main tank from the basement you might be better off having 2 shut off switches and run the line directly from your RO to your ATO reservoir. One switch would be by the RO filter for maintenance and the other near the ATO unit for regular fillups.

I guess I should have stated this in the begining, i have a jbj auto top off but I am not sure what pump to use with it??

I have used an aqualifter....I have only a half run as I have a crawlspace next to the tank...split level. I understand they are not super reliable, I have had it running about 6 months with no issues. If I have to swap it out every year or so no big deal they are pretty cheap. I am running mine with airline tubing FYI.