• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Attention computer geeks

It is quite an interesting project, and it does show what you can do with some of the electronics in products today.

I don't recommend doing something like this unless you have the necessary background in computers and electronics.

For myself, I do computer stuff for a living. While I like my job, when I get home I don't really want to do more of it. So for my reef I got an Aquacontroller II a few years ago. I sort of hate to say it, but I use almost none of it's features.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
DaveK said:
For myself, I do computer stuff for a living. While I like my job, when I get home I don't really want to do more of it. So for my reef I got an Aquacontroller II a few years ago. I sort of hate to say it, but I use almost none of it's features.

I was exactly the same way. Until I asked cayers for help a few weeks ago. He is the man when it comes to the ACs.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I fancied myself a computer geek until I read that. I don't even think the Roseto Stone could help me decipher those hieroglyphics!