• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

August 2021 Meeting

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
All,
I can hold a meeting Saturday Aug 21st unless the BOD feels otherwise. Please post if you can attend and how many people will be coming.

Date: Saturday Aug 21, 2021
Time: 1pm
Address: 500-B Thornbury Ct, Lakewood

Note: I need names to give the guardhouse. You can reply here or send privately.
GPS usually brings people to the back entrance for residence only. The main road is Rt70 and cross street is Airport Rd.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Mark, I've got that 75# of rock from BRS and the stuff from Tunze to bring for the raffle. Let me know if you need a hand with anything.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Would have love to attend, but I have to drive my 18 year old to college.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I just unpacked that BRS rock for the auction as the boxes were disintegrating in the rain. HOLY COW! These are nice rocks, they're all pretty large as well and theres at least 10 of em. Very clean, doubt theres even a cure required, definite cycle though, these things are stripped, guessing they've never seen real saltwater. If I were ever starting another new tank, I'd pick these up without question.

Also, for auction, I can add:
A box of some really nice misc rocks (probably 20-30 pounds or so, muriatic dipped and very clean) as I've decreased tank sizes,
A small to medium box of rubble rock for filler or frags (lots of small Stax pieces,
A 20g long, excellent shape, with good looking metal frame stand (think its the Manhattan one from Petco), would make an excellent small display, QT, or hospital tank if you're into that.

Drop me a PM or give me a call if interested in auctioning my garage space takers.

radiata

NJRC Member
Count me in. (Just me for now.) I've got an old maid niece getting married that weekend, but I think the ceremony is on Sunday, the 22nd.

All,
I can hold a meeting Saturday Aug 21st unless the BOD feels otherwise. Please post if you can attend and how many people will be coming.

Date: Saturday Aug 21, 2021
Time: 1pm
Address: 500-B Thornbury Ct, Lakewood

Note: I need names to give the guardhouse. You can reply here or send privately.
GPS usually brings people to the back entrance for residence only. The main road is Rt70 and cross street is Airport Rd.
This will be my first club meeting
Looking forward to it

My name is Dan Hoppenwasser