• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

BBQ this MONDAY!

Anyone in the central NJ (somerset) area is welcome to stop over this monday for a cook out at my place. There will plenty of food and drink. If you RSVP here I will PM you my address and phone. It should be a good time. Hope to see some of you stop by to say hi.

Sam.

I also "MAY" have my Solaris lights to check out by then! I think they will come in tomorrow or Saturday! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Me thinks Sam couldn't care less where in NJ you want to drive from on Monday. Just show up!

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'll be in Maryland this weekend so can't make the BBQ. :( Hopefully you won't need help speliing this time.

panmanmatt said:
I'll be in Maryland this weekend so can't make the BBQ. :( Hopefully you won't need help speliing this time.

Yea, I think I will not have to write too much down at this event!

As much as my family and I would have liked to attend we just spent an hour on the GSP and went 10 miles :mad: Hope you all have/had a great time. :)

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Sam, thanks for the invite and the hospitality. We had a great time today. Good food, good company and PLENTY of beer. What else could you want!

Thanks again.