• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

BBQ this MONDAY!

I am glad everyone had a great time. The next one will be bigger and better. Start planning for the 4th of july! I don't know if it will be the weekend before or after but let me know what everyone's schedules look like and I will make it happen!

(Always plenty of beer and food here!)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for having us, Sam. Who'd have thought the kids could have entertained themselves for so long with bubbles, a piece of rope and a pony.

And leave it to the "Reefers" to be amongst the last to leave!

As for the weekend of the 4th, we plan on doing a pool party one of those weekends :) Hopefully we don't both pick the same weekend!

Phyl said:
Thanks for having us, Sam. Who'd have thought the kids could have entertained themselves for so long with bubbles, a piece of rope and a pony.

And leave it to the "Reefers" to be amongst the last to leave!

As for the weekend of the 4th, we plan on doing a pool party one of those weekends :) Hopefully we don't both pick the same weekend!

Let me know once you choose and then maybe we will have 2 weekends of fun planned! (Sounds like a great month to me!)

Once again, thanks everyone who could make it out and the next one I will give much more notice for people to plan.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The meeting is the 30th (the weekend before), so we're planning Saturdy July 7th for a NJRC family pool party. Everyone is welcome.