• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Beautiful RBTA - 2"x2" - $30 - Green Brook, 08812

malulu

NJRC Member
- My RBTA split awhile back, and I finally caught one, it is in my sump now...
- pickup tomorrow EARLY MORNING Before 8-am or AFTER 6-pm.

photo 1.jpgphoto 3.jpg

please PM me if interested ASAP!
thx

malulu

NJRC Member
Erna,

sorry, someone already claim it...

long time did not hear from you, how are you doing these days...

I will inform you if it ever split again.
thx

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Erna

I have a rbta that looks like it may be getting ready to split. It's yours if it does. It's red with a green oral disk.

Bob

momof6kids

NJRC Member
David,
We are still here. Doug is still out of work. He was offered a job back in June, which would have been wonderful because we could have used his package to redo our kitchen. But, the company pulled out and cancelled the job. And there was nothing happening during the summer. One day at a time. That's all you can do.

During Irene, we lost power for 30 hours and our basement flooded. If you remember our pump was only one inch off of the floor. We had at least 5 inches of water in the basement. Hence the pump dying. I didn't feel I could justify going out and replacing the pump (on sale for $400) with Doug out of work. So, I kept the fish alive with power heads and replacing water daily. When my birthday came this month, I went to AO and Will got me a different pump for $220. So, now I am back up and running. But, I lost pretty much all of my corals. I have a cabbage leather that is hanging on, and a few polyps that are trying to come back. One good thing, all my majanos are gone!! Hopefully they don't start coming back again.

How are you and your family doing?

Erna

malulu

NJRC Member
sorry to hear that on Doug, hope he can get back to work soon...

majanos FREE is good!!

i don't have much of corals yet!! when they grow (if they ever), I am more than happy to chop up some for you...

note, everyone should get a power generator!!! i lost power for 2.5 days, with my power generator (on and off every few hours), i managed to keep the tank survived, and all fishes are good and sound!

note, everyone should get a power generator!!! i lost power for 2.5 days, with my power generator (on and off every few hours), i managed to keep the tank survived, and all fishes are good and sound!

You should list your generator in your fishtank equipment section.