• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Berghia Nudibanch

DYIguy

NJRC Member
My 13g was overrun with aptasia and I traded some for a nudi- never saw it, now it looks like my tank is clean of aptasia. I have a few questions- howcan I see how many nudi's I have- only after dark? If all my aptasia is gone, how long will the nudis live without food. Lastly if I do have them - and more than one- who needs one/some- I'm In Chester NJ

My 13g was overrun with aptasia and I traded some for a nudi- never saw it, now it looks like my tank is clean of aptasia. I have a few questions- howcan I see how many nudi's I have- only after dark? If all my aptasia is gone, how long will the nudis live without food. Lastly if I do have them - and more than one- who needs one/some- I'm In Chester NJ

once aptasia is gone you can see them on glass as they were searching for food and they can go 5-7 days without food after that they will die,
l am looking for berghia too so let me know when your aptasia is gone

My 13g was overrun with aptasia and I traded some for a nudi- never saw it, now it looks like my tank is clean of aptasia. I have a few questions- howcan I see how many nudi's I have- only after dark? If all my aptasia is gone, how long will the nudis live without food. Lastly if I do have them - and more than one- who needs one/some- I'm In Chester N
Night time is only time I saw mine until I never saw them again!!