• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Best store I’ve been into yet!

Love them for their corals. Definitely the nicest store in our area, in my opinion. not a place to go find deals in my experience, but there's another fish store about 3 min away that has a better selection of fish and tons more budget corals, nems etc. So I typically hit both when I'm down that way

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Love them for their corals. Definitely the nicest store in our area, in my opinion. not a place to go find deals in my experience, but there's another fish store about 3 min away that has a better selection of fish and tons more budget corals, nems etc. So I typically hit both when I'm down that way
True story. Me too. Ha

Which store?

Super clean place looks like it should be on 5th avenue in nyc I got my tideline setup from them and just picked up parts to swap another freshwater over to salt

radiata

NJRC Member
I agree that when it comes to coral frags and colonies, ReefCo can't be beat as far as for coral health, variety, and coloration. I picked up a big frag there a week ago.

But when it comes to fish, they're a bit on the ho-hum side.