• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Betta Fish Vertical Death Hang

Hey! So I have a Betta Fish whom is currently in a Vertical Death Hang (struggling to stay upright) and I'm unsure how to treat it. I've done a full tank water change, withdrawed from any more feeding (though fed him what I usually did earlier); what should I do to treat this ASAP?

I'm in High School, so not much money to work with but anything to help would help :^

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Should I take it to a vet or look for treatment options at a nearby Petco / Petsmart? I'm unsure of what vets specifically treat fish, so :')
Go to the store and pickup some bacterial medicine and follow directions. Good luck.

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
Should I take it to a vet or look for treatment options at a nearby Petco / Petsmart? I'm unsure of what vets specifically treat fish, so :')
You need myracin 2 which is a broad spectrum antibiotic,you can get it at petco or petsmart
But be prepared,this disease is almost always fatal.