• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Big Cheap Acrylic Tank in Central NJ (?)

radiata

NJRC Member
I just came across this on R2R:

Sorry -- I'm new here and don't really have much spare time to join the community.
I bought a house with a 415 gal acrylic tank that I'm about to cut up and get rid of. It has to be gone within the next few days.
It's such a nice tank and I hate to do it, but I haven't been able to find a home for it.
I just registered so I can't post in marketplace.
Does anyone have suggestions on how I can reach someone who may be interested in this?
It's free to a good home I just don't want to see it hauled off in a dumpster.
Have pics and full specs on size etc...
Again, sorry to the mods -- this thing will be gone after this weekend. Hoping to give someone a shot at it.
I'm in Central NJ, Freehold area.

This is the link:

Sorry, there is no real contact information given on the post except for "[B]timeport[/B] New Member". He/she just joined R2R today.

Gotta have this gone this weekend. It's about 400lbs empty so too big for me to move myself. If I don't have any takers it's getting cut up.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Are you also getting rid of the T5 light? If yes, how long is it? It looks like a Tek light