• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

billabong pipe master

looks like its fixing up to be a nice showdown today in hawaii to finish off the ASP tour. anyone else planning on watching the webcast?

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have to get out more often. I had to google Billabong and figure out what you were talking about. I only saw “bong” and “pipe,” and having grown up in the 60’s and early 70’s, I’m thinking I could compete in that!

Anyway, the best I can figure is that it’s a surfing completion sponsored by the clothing company, Billabong.

OK, time to go back into my cave.

I have to get out more often. I had to google Billabong and figure out what you were talking about. I only saw “bong” and “pipe,” and having grown up in the 60’s and early 70’s, I’m thinking I could compete in that!

Anyway, the best I can figure is that it’s a surfing completion sponsored by the clothing company, Billabong.

OK, time to go back into my cave.

Lmao paul. Killin me

Sent from my Galaxy S4

haha, i didnt realize how the title can easily mean something else. id consider myself a pretty strong competitor in that contest as well haha