• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Bird of paradise birds nest frags

Hey all, I have two small bird of paradise frags that are looking for a new home. They are each about 1/2 inch (you all know how good I am at knocking into corals), they have been in qt and doing well for at least 3 weeks. They seem do do fine under t5 lighting (what they are under now) and LED lighting (the mother is in our 57g under LEDs), the same colony did fine under halides in the old place.
I reserve the right to select who gets to take them home. Pickup in point pleasant, nj.

One frag spoken for (to schluzer), one more looking for a home. These guys are ORA, the mother came from Dr. Jim at last years' frag swap.

I am not sure if we are going to be able to make the meeting, but i don't mind holding it for a bit, and we will see if you can find you someone to bring it up if we can't make it :)