• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Black Friday Sales Event and Free Giveaways/Raffles!

Join us for our biggest sale of the year. Our chance to say “thank you” for the support over the past year! Tons of sales, free giveaways, and free raffles with a grand prize Ecotech Quiet Drive MP40! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and we’ll see you Friday!

Attachments

• black-friday-2020.jpg
    black-friday-2020.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 21

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I was able to stop by the store today.
The store is packed fish 20% off
Fritz salt on sale
I was able to pick up the elusive trident 6 months reagent I am good until June. Lol
I also stocked up on the ESV
Alk/cal/ magnesium

Attachments

• 656B8B50-DD18-4148-906A-C2C128C4CD15.jpeg
    656B8B50-DD18-4148-906A-C2C128C4CD15.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Went by last week and left with a frag and a bunch of Astrea snails who have been hard at work. To boost I was lucky enough to win something on the raffle which I picked up today. Set on frozen food for a long while :)

Attachments

• received_292733672161504.jpeg
    received_292733672161504.jpeg
    631.8 KB · Views: 4

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Went by last week and left with a frag and a bunch of Astrea snails who have been hard at work. To boost I was lucky enough to win something on the raffle which I picked up today. Set on frozen food for a long while :)

Congratulations !! Free is always good

Congratulations! I won a $50 livestock gift card. Gonna stop by tomorrow.

Wow, sounds like NJRC did pretty well at the event. I walked out with the Dragon Soul Torch via "Free coral for the first 30 customers". :D @reefco , great event, as always.