• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Black friday

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Ok reefers. Let's hear it. What's on your list for black Friday reef deals ? I was actually up at 2am because my son isn't feeling well, and ended up buying stuff already !!

1 mp40 wet side
2 reefmat refills
Fish food

That's all.......for now

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
need an mp10 wetside, maybe a dryside. my dryside has been randomly falling off.

horseplay

NJRC Member
I just got a wet side a few days ago. $75. Not bad consider how much these pumps are going for now. The existing one dried up and just cracked.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Leathers expensive now??? Really ??? People used to just give leathers away!!

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Leathers expensive now??? Really ??? People used to just give leathers away!!

It's because it's Fiji. We haven't been able to export corals out of Fiji for a couple years now. And this was never a big seller. So not many people with it anymore.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Saltwateraquiarums.com and BRS started their sales already, discounts on MAP priced stuff. Probably not going to do any better than the 15% off of ecotech so I grabbed an mp60 wetside and some other stuff.

Possible doser. I have a bunch of frags I might try trading for one instead. Planning an upgrade next year so for now my tanks just coasting

Apex was on sale. Grabbed the apex pro plus trident bundle for 250 dollars off. Did I need the pro? Probably not but I view it as an investment and can move with my tanks as I upgrade and I work 12 hour shifts with an hour commute back and forth so I don’t test my tank as much as I should and even if the trident isn’t 100% accurate I’m hoping it’s somewhat in the ballpark just to monitor. Hoping I don’t get burned with apex as there are quite a bit of bad reviews on brs

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Apex was on sale. Grabbed the apex pro plus trident bundle for 250 dollars off. Did I need the pro? Probably not but I view it as an investment and can move with my tanks as I upgrade and I work 12 hour shifts with an hour commute back and forth so I don’t test my tank as much as I should and even if the trident isn’t 100% accurate I’m hoping it’s somewhat in the ballpark just to monitor. Hoping I don’t get burned with apex as there are quite a bit of bad reviews on brs

its good to monitor trends but I still test every week with the Hanna testers or if numbers dont seem right with the trident.