• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Black push cart

Can bring to the meeting this month only, a black push cart with 2 handles, 2 wheels under handles roll front to back while the other 2 wheels rotate. almost a 3'' lip on upper/lower shelves, stands 32'' tall, 30'' long inside shelf length by 16'' wide.

These carts are great and have a million uses but i use one to store all my fish stuff. could make a great mobile frag station, possibly a saw/drill mount, ive even considered putting a small display on the top and drilling through the plastic to a sump on the bottom.
Would like to see $80 cash or $60 w 5-10lbs cured live rock. Other trades considered.

107_0070.jpg

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Nice cart. I wish I could think of a reason I NEED it... or a place I could store it. :-\

Is it made out of FRP?

you dont need it, but buying it WOULD find a use for it. ;)

its made out of FHP ( freakin hard plastic ;D ) as i dont know what FRP is or stands for.

and your telling me, i wish i could KEEP it lol... the other one i have is great for my fish stuff, but living in an apartment i have to be reasonable with just one. :mad:

and im not lying when i say great carts with a million uses.. if your creative.. a great work cart, even in a garage, even working on cars, or to load up and push into a closet, doubling your storage space. again, a million uses. you know you want this. :D

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Meaning of FRP found HERE....just pick one....I'd go with FORD RACING PUMA....it makes it sound like that cart would move around real fast.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
LOL Paul! Actually, it was the first one on that list... Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic. FRP is just a common acronymn for fiberglass (at least in my line of work.) However, onfish's reply that it's "FHP" is a good enough answer for me.

onefish... I'm still debating over whether I'm going to the meeting or not. If I go and decide I want this cart, I'll send you a pm. If you have a chance to sell it before you hear from me, don't pass it up. ;)

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
TanksNStuff said:
I'm still debating over whether I'm going to the meeting or not. If I go and decide I want this cart, I'll send you a pm. If you have a chance to sell it before you hear from me, don't pass it up. ;)
George you know you WANT to go to the meeting! I will see you there! I know you want that cart too. I would hop on that in a heartbeat if I weren't a packrat trying to dig my way out! That is a great idea to use for people in apartments or a small house where the fish stuff might be in a closet. At anyrate, I will pick it up from the meeting if you need me.

Tazmaniancowboy said:
I would hop on that in a heartbeat if I weren't a packrat trying to dig my way out!

This is the perfect packrat tool. Load it up and wheel it out. ;)

$70 cash or $50 w/ 5-10#s cured live rock. Other reasonable trades considered.