• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Blue tang.

Hey guys. My blue tang started pacing in my 75 gallon this weekend. I knew this would happen eventually... it's time for me to start thinking about catching, and rehoming.

not really sure where to post this. Deals and steals seems a little harsh for a living fish that my kids and I both love. I'm certainly not looking for any cash. I'd take a couple frags in a trade, or really I'd take nothing if the situation seems ok.
609 826 2655
Pickup Atlantic City, though, I could travel

Attachments

• AE499753-9FAF-42BE-9CC0-47EC4E428A5D.png
    AE499753-9FAF-42BE-9CC0-47EC4E428A5D.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 27
  • FCE3567A-642F-4425-B50A-3A5A1B1351F9.jpeg
    FCE3567A-642F-4425-B50A-3A5A1B1351F9.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Big fish to catch. Mine was about same size. He had a hard time getting in and out of rock work.

Adam L

NJRC Member
I have an trap you can borrow. It's kind of big, but does a great job. I just trapped and removed all the fish from my display because my powder brown kept getting ich. Going to go fallow in DT for76 days. All fish are in a 40 gallon QT and doing well. The powder brown and a baby yellow tang are getting along well.

I have an trap you can borrow. It's kind of big, but does a great job. I just trapped and removed all the fish from my display because my powder brown kept getting ich. Going to go fallow in DT for76 days. All fish are in a 40 gallon QT and doing well. The powder brown and a baby yellow tang are getting along well

I have one sitting at my shop that I've been staring at for a week. Thank you though

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Very tempted, but my tank is only 109 gallons, so it would only be a matter of time before I was in the same boat. Good luck finding him a home. ;)