• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Bluehead wrasse free!

I made a mistake and purchased a blueheaded wrasse thinking it was a blueheaded fairy wrasse from brick petco and I didn't realize until I was acclimating him in a bucket. I had a fairy wrasse on order and I stopped at the store just for the heck of it and they had bags in the tank so I felt like a kid in a candy store obviously. I seen blueheaded wrasse and didn't even realize it didn't say fairy wrasse. Long story short I couldn't get a good look at him until I got home because of the gray bags the fish come in at petco and when I dumped him in the bucket I knew at that moment in time I messed up. So anyway he is currently in my bucket doing a slow drip and I'd prefer not to put him in my tank as its not going to be easy getting him back out so if anybody in the brick 08723 area is interested in taking him soon he's yours. I can meet within reasonable distance.20210224_144620.jpg

So nice of you. I would come by but I just found out a coworker tested positive this morning so I’m being careful. Someone will take him I’m sure

So nice of you. I would come by but I just found out a coworker tested positive this morning so I’m being careful. Someone will take him I’m sure
I'm going to just give him back to petco at this point. I can't hold onto him as ill never get him back out of the tank and he can't stay in the bucket.

Man that'll be cool if you get it up and running by then. I'm glad he's going to you because you've got everything he needs between qt and the 300 gallon tank. Lesson learned from me lol I have to read the labels better next time.

lol funny story. bought a half black mimic tang at petco in brick but the guy working that night didnt know what it was. i thought it was another tang marked at 59.99 and i told him it was that one. come to find out that it was really marked at 39.99