• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

BlueSide Fairy Wrasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone,
i have a blue sided fairy wrasse up for grabs right now. ive had him for a year or so and was always a really good tankmate until i added a Laboute into the tank. he i relentless with him! he wont let him come out of the rockwork and when he tries to, beats him up and forces him back into the rock. so of course, the prettier one stays! the bluesided is already out of the tank and bannished to the sump. $20 for this guy or more preferably, a trade for a nice polyp or two or a small frag of anything other than leathers. If you would like to contact me, please text or call my number at 856 340 9114. you can text me 24/7 (no guarantee ill answer real late at night haha) or call me up until 12am. i also have some free chaeto for anybody who would like any. also have some dragons breath algae for a trade of a small frag of anything but leathers. no purchase necessary for the free chaeto. thank you
andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.