• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Bobbit Worm

eholceker

NJRC Member
So my reefer 170 has been up and running for 3 years. Used all recycled stuff and dead rock. Haven't lost any fish or anything for that matter including a sexy shrimp. Was looking at my porcelain crabs and noticed this earthworm underneath the sand. While I plot my next move I am amazed this thing went unknown in a 2 x 2. Got to admit it's pretty darn cool.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Wow, lucky it decided to come up there so you could see it. They can come in super small on anything and then grow up. Good luck in your hunt.

eholceker

NJRC Member
Wow, lucky it decided to come up there so you could see it. They can come in super small on anything and then grow up. Good luck in your hunt.

I saw its tunnel a few months back. Didn't think anything of it. I tried scooping out all the sand on that side and it was gone. Logically thinking it is in the nearby rock which was basically between the tunnels.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Damn, those things are crazy. Can you catch it and give it a home in a little 10 gallon? Might be cool to watch.

eholceker

NJRC Member

I saw its tunnel a few months back. Didn't think anything of it. I tried scooping out all the sand on that side and it was gone. Logically thinking it is in the nearby rock which was basically between the tunnels.