• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

BoontonBob...

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Happy Birthday! I hope you've had a great day so far filled with lots of birthday wishes from your little ones!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Shoot, I tried starting this post from my Black Berry earlier today and just assumed it went through. Must have been a misfire. Anyway, Bob, happy birthday. I hope you had a great day.

Thanks Guys! The b-day was capped off nicely with one of my favorite meals....King crab legs. I did work a long day...such is how it goes this time of year in the business I am in.

Another bonus was that I linked up with IHOP to buy his pair of small GSM clowns, something I have always wanted.

Hope the family is doing alright. I have been seeing your reference to driving to games. I know those days are right around the corner for us.
Bob

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The family is fantastic. The baseball and soccer games are in full force this time of year. The kids are really enjoying themselves and I just love watching how happy it all makes them! Since you asked... Of course I need to show them off!

DSC_4577.jpg

DSC_4580.jpg

DSC_4589.jpg

DSC_4590.jpg
DSC_4591.jpg

Sierra played her coach from last year's team (along with most of her ol' team mates). It was fun to watch them "compete"!

DSC_5716.jpg

DSC_5627.jpg

DSC_5711.jpg

DSC_5759.jpg

Enjoy the days. They too are fleeting and will be gone before you know it. Life is just way too short.