• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Bounce Mushroom...

Bought this (bounce) mushroom from a local forum sponsor. How's it look??

Attachments

• 5A9D587D-2B43-4BCA-9D22-905A0FD6ADDD.jpeg
    5A9D587D-2B43-4BCA-9D22-905A0FD6ADDD.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 53

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I see a bubble or 2. Most think of a WWC bounce when they hear “bounce shroom” but there are more “common” ones like this that don’t have as colorful of bubbles. Still a nice shroom and should get more bubbles as time goes on.

So here it is today.... Where is it bouncing??
How much would you have paid for this mushroom??
29b39fa4fef2fd4de993bad0459ffcc9.jpg

365aac4a8e1952346dbfc4a93d3b8c42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll take time to bounce up.. If you trust the source, then the bubbles should be in its genes. Otherwise, I'd say go with the WYSIWYG that already have bubbles instead of babies.

I just bought a baby bounce too.. just gotta rely on patience and faith that these weren't just some random shrooms haha :D

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Depending on the size and the coloring of the shroom I'd say around $30-$60. It may develop bubbles along the ventricle lines but unless is has bubbles already I wouldn't call it a "bounce". It is a nice looking rhodactis though. I love the way these "carpet" type shrooms look when they get huge.