• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Brand New Beginner

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Fang is open, I actually just got back from there. He does ask that you call if you are going to stop by, but be prepared for an extended trip. Those of you who know Feng knows he like to talk. Give him a call. He'll work with you on price too.

Yeah he's open. Drive by everyday on my way to/from work. :) It's not the best signage, it's next to a store "international deli". For a bigger landmark - if you see the Dunellen theater on the corner (across the street from the railroad station) - keep heading down on that side of the street. Note that there is only parallel parking/street parking.

If you have time though - head north to AqOb on a weekend and I can almost guarantee that you will find someone from the club in there. I've met more people there even when I can't make the meetings lol.