• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Brand new Glass Cages tank 143g 60x24x22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still open to offers. These will be included.

Red Sea R42084 72" x 31" Customizable DIY Aquarium Net Cover - new, never opened (was $95 new).

Six 9" glass suction cup handles with carrying case for each. These work great and cost $150/pair on amazon. Used only once to carry the tank from the garage to the house.

Take it from me it’s worth taking it to your new home. I’m having regrets selling my system just because of the move. Keep it bud it’s a beautiful setup. Tanks and hardware are getting more expensive by the day. Good luck with the move. Happy Holidays!

Hi what’s still available

Brand new Glass Cages tank 143g 60x24x22, built in April 2022, never set up. Includes Synergy Reef Shadow overflow, custom glass cages steel stand, bulkheads for returns,
Red Sea R42084 72" x 31" Customizable DIY Aquarium Net Cover - new, never opened, and six 9" glass suction cup handles with carrying case for each. These work great and cost $150/pair on amazon. Used only once to carry the tank from the garage to the house. Will also include two $50 gift cards from Top Shelf Aquatics.

$2500 cash for all. No trades. Thanks.

Attachments

• 1672159214918.png
    1672159214918.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.