• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

breaking down my 180 linden nj

im going to be breaking down my 180 this weekend. I have not had the time for it and the tank has gone to the way side. So i will be selling the live stock and rock then the equipment.

1 purple tang - $70
1 Green chromis - 5
1 bangaii cardinal (wild) - $30
4 pj cardinals - $25
1 cinnimon clown - $ 10

one annenome was green with purple and orange tips (faded now) $25
upscales lime ade 1+inch and branching $75
Pink lemonade (smcooler) 1 inch- $75
Shades of fall acro 2+ inches branching - $100
3 orange and green rics - $30
1 pink ric - $10
huge tyree solitaryensis 4-5 inches - $200
tyree setosa 3/4 - $40
True armageddon palys (cultivated coral) 4-5 heads - $100
huge colony of purple and green eyes - $40
nuke greens and purple death 5-10 polyps - $ 35 each
huge colonys of devils armor 35+ polyps - $50
thats all i can remember at the moment there is some other misc. stuff

Roughly 200 pounds of premium tonga, fiji, and marco live rock some huge pieces lots of large shelf pieces. $3/lb

180 oceanic tank stand and canopy $800 black
ATI bubble master 250 with upgraded impellers - $500
Vertex zeo reactor 3L- $140
mag drive 18 - $100
aquatinics 72" constellation i believe its 12 or 14 39w bulb The light was a refurbished light the light was dropped on the end some minor damage the light was completely re-done at aquatinics.
(ATI and Aquascience bulbs less than 3 months old) - $825
Reeflo orca 8.5 recirc w/ sicee 2500 pump - $250
catalina aquarium 72" t-5 8x80w light is good for a frag tank a little banged up $125.
3x korilia 4's $25 each

Im sure there are a few things i am missing but thats all i can think of for now. These are best offer prices but do not insult me i will ignore low ball or tire kicker offers. thanks Jay

i'll take one of the k4s. so that should complete the 3 k4s if mustang takes the other 2.

can i get pictures of the vertex reactor and what's included? do you have the zeolith media? come with a pump?

Mustang- the rics are sold there is no controller on the tank. let me know how many korilias you want. i have a couple other people interested as well.
oliver - i've had the the mag 18 for a year runs flawlessly

Jay,
the Mag18 still around? I have not heard back from you for a while. Please let know what is going on with the mag18
Olivier

picked up the tank and stand Sunday. Big thanks to MikeM for the help!
Tank and stand cleaned up nicely and I refinished the stand. Thanks Jay.