• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Brick Fire

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
How is everyone with this fire? It jumped across Rt70 to Costco area. That is about 2 miles from house.
I'm not home now and hope I can get back in case power goes out. They are using helicopters to collect water from one of the lakes in my village.

Salted

NJRC Member
Hope everyone is ok. We have relatives down there and my wife is stuck at her sisters' in Barnegate now.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Well the fire spread to Airport road which is across from my development. My house sits 1.5 miles back.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Just got home; was at my stepdaughters house. They closed Rt9 done towards Brick on Rt70. I was allowed to Rt70 home per police. Sad part is we have a third entrance. Wife called guardhouse to see if it was open and they were clueless. Then the back gate I was told use was not working. Some old lady blocked the entrance and couldn't figure out hiw to back out. That 15min of bull **** gave me a damn headache. Bunch morons.

Just got home; was at my stepdaughters house. They closed Rt9 done towards Brick on Rt70. I was allowed to Rt70 home per police. Sad part is we have a third entrance. Wife called guardhouse to see if it was open and they were clueless. Then the back gate I was told use was not working. Some old lady blocked the entrance and couldn't figure out hiw to back out. That 15min of bull **** gave me a damn headache. Bunch morons.
It's surprising how some people are allowed to have licenses.