• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Brightwell CoralAmino

Anyone else dosing this stuff?

So far its been a week for me and ive def noticed when i dose the polyps on most of my sps goes crazy. Nothing noticable so far as in growth just when i dose.

Anyone have any long term use of this product?

Ive been dosing 1ml at night about an hour before my lights shut off and i leave the skimmer off for about 20 min.

I tryed to but since the dose says 1ml per 50g i usally do it everyother day or a skimp out the next day and use a half of ml.

Don't follow instructions as I always tell people alwyas be in a conservative side.. Lets say I have 180g and dose only 6 drops a day ;)

LOL does anyone have a device that will measure one tenth of a drop?

Its clear how much damage can it do? just kidding

Why so conservative?

ReeferNets said:
LOL does anyone have a device that will measure one tenth of a drop?

Its clear how much damage can it do? just kidding

Why so conservative?

Why so I have room for adjustments.. I am not a pro or anything .. Anything I do change/ add on my system is always on a conservative side. I know people can vouch for that..

I def gotta take your advice into consideration now being that your tanks look so good.

What other brightwell stuff do you dose?

Steve do you have any monti frags like sunset or anything along those lines?

ReeferNets said:
I def gotta take your advice into consideration now being that your tanks look so good.

What other brightwell stuff do you dose?

Steve do you have any monti frags like sunset or anything along those lines?

dosing the neozeo minus the rocks..

pnoyreefer said:
jonathan. said:
1mL isn't really that bad, Steve. I usually dose 2mL on a 39G.

wow .. 2ml a day ? goodluck guys and there is a saying " what works for me might not work for you and vice versa" ..

Basically, the bottle recommends you start out with 1mL per 50G and increase it till you get the results you wanted. So yea, what does work for me definitely might not work for others.

I think you're really on that super low spectrum, but if you're seeing good results, stick with it by all means.

It would get expensive adding a lot of the product to a larger tank, also.

I switched over to all the Brightwell Products (calcium,magnesium,alk,amino,reefbuilder) and have had great results, as my tnak is doing great and am having great growth in my tank. Would highly recommend all of brightwells prodcuts.

Danw, Do you have before afer photos . Are you using the full system ,rocks and all .If so can you let me know what you think in regards to maintaing ,growth ,colot,water chemestry .I know Im asking alot of questions but really I am looking to start using the system . thanks ;D

Steve I forgot to ask you at the meeting . Why are you not running the zeo rocks ?

Just started using this a couple months ago... I guess Ive seen some growth spurts in my sps :-\
I dunno.... Anyone try dosing vitamin C with this stuff?