• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

bringing my 95 bow down to NJ, well kinda

I decided that a 15g nano just wasn't doing it for me, so I set up my spare 72g bow front, which was sitting unused on my brothers porch. As of right now, its got salt water in it. Gonna buy new sand and put it in tomorrow. See if I can find that rapid cycling whatsit-majigger-voodoo crap. Then I'll transfer all myh live rock, coral and fish. Gonna have tons of live rock to spare, so if anyone wants, let me know. Will keep y'all posted with progressive pics as things get going. ;D

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
One question….I know it’s Chanukah where the celebration of one day’s worth of oil lasted eight days. But how does live rock from a 15 gallon tank that is transferred to a 72 gallon tank leave you with “tons of live rock to spare.” It’s a miracle! :eek:

i have about 200lbs of rock in the 95 i am bringing from NY and about 25 in the 15g so 225 lbs is a lot of rock for a 72 bowfront. ;D

Bryan said:
i have about 200lbs of rock in the 95 i am bringing from NY and about 25 in the 15g so 225 lbs is a lot of rock for a 72 bowfront. ;D

Since bowfronts are round in the front, with all the rock you should just call it Stonehendge ;D

redfishbluefish said:
One question….I know it’s Chanukah where the celebration of one day’s worth of oil lasted eight days. But how does live rock from a 15 gallon tank that is transferred to a 72 gallon tank leave you with “tons of live rock to spare.” It’s a miracle! :eek:

Dude, it's rock growing oil!

;D

Yes! You, too, can purchase your one time chance to glimpse this rare and unusual rock-spawning oil. Just threeeasy payments of $99.95, yes, that's $99.95 and if you act now, you'll receive your free, yes free, one of a kind rock-spawning oil commemorative wristband. Act now, have your credit card ready, operators are standing by.....