• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

BRS, Any winners this week?

Just some $10 off cards….guess I’ll replenish the pellets/food before 12/31.

That said scored on some great deals. Will this be the winter i complete my upgrade from 65 to 125? Equipment all in hand….just need to find the time and learn more about plumbing (going from hang-on equipment to a sump)

erics210

NJRC Member

That said scored on some great deals. Will this be the winter i complete my upgrade from 65 to 125? Equipment all in hand….just need to find the time and learn more about plumbing (going from hang-on equipment to a sump)

Sump is easier. You can do it!!!

what's your location? although not necessary to do this type of thing. very easy as stated above, I worked as a plumber for many years and I never have leaks. I can come over if your local 30-45 mins from Lacey.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member

plumbing is easy....When I drilled the holes in the tank for the overflow box was scary that you could destroy the tank with a chip

radiata

NJRC Member
BRS weirdness? I got an order from BRS today that I can't figure out. I had ordered a Triton Test at 10% off and I expected a $10 "Thank You" from them with the order. There was no coupon, but there was a reference on the packing slip to my getting $15 off for my purchase. WOW! A Triton ISP-QES Test only cost me $28.41 (including tax). Could the $15 been a reaction to their running out of $10 "Thank You" coupons? I'll never know, but thank you BRS!

what's your location? although not necessary to do this type of thing. very easy as stated above, I worked as a plumber for many years and I never have leaks. I can come over if your local 30-45 mins from Lacey.

Thanks Mickey, that’s awesome! I’m in freehold so a little farther. I really need to figure out how to plan the flow and piping, what to buy and such to make it work.
Going to watch some BRS videos and but if anyone has suggestions for how to plan I’d appreciate it. I have a custom sump I got from a club member who moved.

erics210

NJRC Member
BRS weirdness? I got an order from BRS today that I can't figure out. I had ordered a Triton Test at 10% off and I expected a $10 "Thank You" from them with the order. There was no coupon, but there was a reference on the packing slip to my getting $15 off for my purchase. WOW! A Triton ISP-QES Test only cost me $28.41 (including tax). Could the $15 been a reaction to their running out of $10 "Thank You" coupons? I'll never know, but thank you BRS!
Not sure. I picked it up for the $40 price, with a pack of DI resin to get free shipping. The next day they gave away 200 tests free. Always a day late and dollar short. But looking forward to test results.

Jamie S

NJRC Member
Thanks Mickey, that’s awesome! I’m in freehold so a little farther. I really need to figure out how to plan the flow and piping, what to buy and such to make it work.
Going to watch some BRS videos and but if anyone has suggestions for how to plan I’d appreciate it. I have a custom sump I got from a club member who moved.
Hi Dan, if you need I can possibly swing by one weekend to help you plan and install. I used to work as an HVAC installer so have done quite a bit of PVC work.

Hi Dan, if you need I can possibly swing by one weekend to help you plan and install. I used to work as an HVAC installer so have done quite a bit of PVC work.

Thanks! That’d be awesome. I’ll reach out when I get my act together.

The biggest winners will be the ones that get the open box return discount from BRS. Lotta good stuff going up right now...K2 KalkStirrer...which I just bought full price a month ago!!

Freehold isn't too far. I'll come over whenever you want and we can knock it out. most of the plumbing you can just buy at Home Depot unless you want to do colored PVC. I would definitely recommend some kind of DC return pump to control your flow. BRS would recommend dual pumps although I always use one.
Message me and we can talk about it if you want.

Freehold isn't too far. I'll come over whenever you want and we can knock it out. most of the plumbing you can just buy at Home Depot unless you want to do colored PVC. I would definitely recommend some kind of DC return pump to control your flow. BRS would recommend dual pumps although I always use one.
Message me and we can talk about it if you want.

Thanks! Will do.