• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

BTA JUST GOT CHOPPED YOU IN POWER WHAT TO DO

BTA GOT CHOPPED UP ON POWER HEAD ITS DEAD BUT CAUGHT IT SOON 40 GALLON WIDE TANK
DID A 10 GALLON WATER CHANGE WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO ...

Assuming you removed the dead body, running carbon and water changes is all you can really do. How big was it?
If your fish are still alive and look healthy by this morning I’d say you are in the clear, but for future reference it’s a good idea to look into power head covers.
Sorry to hear about your loss of the BTA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That happened to me to sucks, now I have my powerhead turn off at night that's when mine would move the most.

Mine has been moving around at night a lot too the past week. It almost never moved and suddenly it moves probably a foot every night. I’ve unplugged my powerheads that are close to the rock it stays on most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was moving alot a couple weeks ago I tweaked my LEDs a little bit and it made him move but he found a spot now it's been there for for awhile once he finds a spot I try not to change the lighting or the flow

i had the PH covered but took it off 2 days befor and didnt put it back on cause he hasnt moved in over a month but been 2 days now fish and wate ris great so i caught it soon