• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Bushy Nose Pleco

For those who might be interested. Despite my best efforts. Including giving away the large male who started all the trouble.

bugger made hundreds of babies

Several here are aware that I have given away dozens and dozens and dozens of this fabulous fish. What I believe to be the best freshwater pleco there is. Most all Plecos sold in the hobby just get to big. These do not. They are great algae eaters. And super hardy as well as a community friendly fish.
Point is if anybody wants any I still have about fifty left. They are and always have been FREE. I can bring a bunch to Motortrendz get together in the 29th. Please just let me know if you are interested so I know how many to bring.

Attachments

• 7D6876F7-7D7E-445A-943C-4524D34D9341.jpeg
    7D6876F7-7D7E-445A-943C-4524D34D9341.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
The largest mine after 8 years was about 3 inches. But that is pretty darn big for bushy nose. Most of the ones I presently have are 1/2 inch to 1-1/2 inch.

I will attach pics of the variety I have. They all have slight variances in markings. It’s the nature of them from white to yellow dots to white stripes on tail. Slightly squiggly pattern.... I’ll just send pics

Sponge gave me some of these for a friend and a bunch for a school I work at and they are all doing great; active and nice looking, and they eat constantly. In the school they're in a tank with fairly large cichlids, and there is no aggression whatsoever, the plecos are out and about and are never bothered, despite a tremendous size difference. These are great fish!